Sunday 15 September 2013

Jesus Day

So thats it nobody will ever read my blog again , I admit I run a rescue home for all manner of Christian objects . Not in any way because im a church going converter of the your going to hell brigade , just because i grew up surrounded by weird religious folk and i love tracts and the Victorian images of Jesus . im a believer in a quiet keep it to myself kind of way , not that posting it on here is quiet . But hey its Sunday the day of Saint Tescos . Once upon a time it meant something, so it peeps out all over the house, meet bedside Mary , she couldnt possibly stay in the skip I rescued her from could she?

1 comment:

  1. I love a bit of religious tat and she's a beauty!
    xxx
    PS I have come across vintage clothes in bigger sizes, they sell really quickly! x

    ReplyDelete