Tuesday 11 March 2014

Hartrox & Jean Plaidy

Ive scoured the coast Mablethorpe, Sutton on Sea & Alford visited at least 15 charity shops and spent a whole 40p . the shops are brimming with stock and nothing leapt out and said buy me ..lol
I think I was just to psyched up after a week stuck at home , I may raid the penny jar tomorrow and toddle off to a car boot sale if the weather keeps sunny.
So laugh at my vintage purchases today.  1968 1st edition Jean Plaidy , sadly a dud, its one of the few that doesnt sell, but i read it back in the day so i may read it and then donate.
Hatrox of Castleford  little beige glazed boat , I like Hartrox, ive a couple of the big vases, in beige of course so now I have a little boat , it needs a good clean it has lots of paint spots and plaster splatter . Im sure it can stick around , worthless but cute


No comments:

Post a Comment