Monday 16 November 2015

In The News

Somehow the last few days events have dampened my urge to blog. i realise anything I say is my opinion and I've never been one to care what others think .
I grew up in the era of the IRA , where every year they liked to remind us that they were still there , but living in the wilds it made little impact other than scary images on the news . Although my mother was shopping in the Arndale Center the day before it blew up . Her comment " soddin hell , that means I will have to go back to Manchester next weekend shopping"
But thats the point isnt it . Paris will mourn its dead, repair its visable damage and get on with living , maybe once the dust settles the best thing we can do is book a weekend their and show support with our feet .
Terrorism only wins when we all cower behind our screens typing our support .

No comments:

Post a Comment